The ASC Outstanding Achievement Awards is cinematography’s biggest event, celebrating the finest work of the year and its exceptional practitioners. The 34th Annual ASC Awards ceremony takes place on Saturday, January 25.
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Frederick Elmes, ASC
- Career Achievement in Television Award
Donald A. Morgan, ASC
- Board of Governors Award
- International Award
Bruno Delbonnel, ASC, AFC
- Presidents Award
Don McCuaig, ASC
Haskell Wexler Student Documentary Award
Jazleana Jones, King, Charles
Motion Picture, Miniseries, or Pilot Made for Television
- John Conroy, ISC for The Terror: Infamy "A Sparrow in a Swallow’s Nest"
- P.J. Dillon, ISC for The Rook "Chapter 1"
- Chris Manley, ASC for Doom Patrol "Pilot"
- Martin Ruhe, ASC for Catch-22 "Episode 5"
- Craig Wrobleski, CSC for The Twilight Zone "Blurryman"
Episode of a Series for Non-Commercial Television
- David Luther for Das Boot "Gegen die Zeit"
- M. David Mullen, ASC for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel "Simone"
- Chris Seager, BSC for Carnival Row "Grieve No More"
- Brendan Steacy, CSC for Titans "Dick Grayson"
- Colin Watkinson, ASC, BSC for The Handmaid’s Tale "Night"
Episode of a Series for Commercial Television
- Dana Gonzales, ASC for Legion "Chapter 20"
- C. Kim Miles, CSC, MySC for Project Blue Book "The Flatwoods Monster"
- Polly Morgan, ASC, BSC for Legion "Chapter 23"
- Peter Robertson, ISC for Vikings "Hell"
- David Stockton, ASC for Gotham "Ace Chemicals"
- Jarin Blaschke for The Lighthouse
- Natasha Braier, ASC, ADF for Honey Boy
- Jasper Wolf, NSC for Monos
- Roger Deakins, ASC, BSC for 1917
- Phedon Papamichael, ASC, GSC for Ford v Ferrari
- Rodrigo Prieto, ASC, AMC for The Irishman
- Robert Richardson, ASC for Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood
- Lawrence Sher, ASC for Joker
- Fejmi Daut and Samir Ljuma for Honeyland
- Evangelia Kranioti for Obscuro Barroco
- Nicholas de Pencier for Anthropocene: The Human Epoch